My friend The Indecisive Eejit tagged me to do the love-hate challenge and because I love lists so much, I decided to participate. If you’d like, you can also do it. I hate nominating people, because then there is all that pressure and who needs that in their life? Am I right?
Anyways, I will start with 10 things that I love.
1. I love cereal, especially Cap’n Crunch. But almost any cereal will do. Ironically, I usually eat it at night instead of a bowl of triple brownie chocolate ice cream.
2. The smell of clean laundry, fresh from the dyer.
3. I’m sure that I have said this many times in the past, but coffee. It is the best part of waking up. I take 2 teaspoons of sugar and a dash of milk. The milk is a must-have.
4. Painting, even though I have no natural talent for it.
5. My husband, the greatest love of my life.
6. Whoever it was who donated $500 to my car fund. I don’t know who you are, but bless your kind and generous heart. I am going to try to add to that on my own and perhaps in a few months I will have enough cheddar to get a vehicle. Asking for help is something that I hate to do and it isn’t something that I feel good about. Thank you so much, I know that most people are unable to spare a dime. ((Hugs))
7. Chocolate anything. Except coconut.
8. Taking a long, hot shower.
9. I absolutely love a good nights sleep. True, I have to drug myself up for it, but one must do what one must do.
10. Pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese. I used to be able to eat like 6 slices in one sitting, hence the reason I have always been on the heavier side. Now I am lucky to eat 3.
Things I Hate
1. Loud noises such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, children screaming and basically my entire neighborhood. I love silence, it is golden just like the song says.
3. The way peanut butter looks when it is wet and in the sink.
4. The smell of my living room carpet on a hot day. One of the many joys of dog ownership.
5. The fact that I have depression and fibromyalgia. They can both rot in hell.
6. Obnoxious people who talk out of their ass.
7. People who don’t enjoy hugs. There is nothing worse than someone who tenses up when you try to give them a squeeze. I have a few family members who shy away from physical contact. Duly noted.
8. My chin hairs.
9. Like previously mentioned above, the smell and taste of coconut. Gross.
10. Having to take a plethora of pills everyday. I have 6 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 5 at night. I picture all of them fighting in my stomach for dominance.
Well, there we have it. I enjoyed doing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Have a great day. 🙂