Here’s what’s been trending with me recently…
- The weather here in Cleveland has been as humid as a wet fart.
- I had my doctors appointment yesterday. The only mishap was my first blood pressure check, which was sky high because I was a nervous wreck. When taken a second time, (after a few deep breaths) it was fine. I like this new doctor. I think I’ll keep him.
- Not to toot my own horn, but I somehow lost 10 pounds. But my weight is like a Yo-Yo, so I’m not overly excited.
- This really isn’t trending news, is it? My bad.
- Since yesterday, I’ve been humming the dirty version of “The People in your Neighborhood” from Sesame Street.
Thanks bunches, ES.
- I’ve been eating homemade McMuffins, because they are much better than that shit that they serve at McDonald’s. Maybe even healthier. Meh.
- My uterus is causing me much grief. I’m not having any more kids, so what the hell is this nonsense?
- Was that too much information? Sorry, not sorry.
- My husband and mother continue to kick my ass at Words with Friends.
- Why isn’t “nug” a word?
What’s been trending with you lately?