Here’s another rerun of an old post that I wrote a couple of years ago. It’s a list of the things that I love and hate. Nothing much has really changed, but I have tweaked it a little bit.
I’m sort of going through a topic drought right now. What’s the proper term for that? Oh yeah. Writers block.
Topic drought and writers block. What a combo!
I have published a little over 1,800 posts here, if you can believe that. A few handfuls of them are worth re-posting.
Things I Love
1. I love cereal, especially Cap’n Crunch, although the last time that I ate it, I noticed how incredibly sweet it is. I’ll usually eat some cereal at night instead of a bowl of triple brownie chocolate ice cream.
2. The smell of clean laundry, fresh from the dyer.
3. Coffee. It is the best part of waking up. I take 2 teaspoons of sugar and a dash of milk. The milk is a must-have.
4. Juggling, even though I have no natural talent for it.
5. My dogs, Maggie and Maya.
6. The Beatles.
7. Chocolate anything. (Except chocolate with coconut or hazelnuts.)
8. Taking a long, hot shower and not running out of hot water.
9. I absolutely love a good nights sleep. True, I have to drug myself up for it, but one must do what one must do.
10. Pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese. I used to be able to eat like 6 slices in one sitting, hence the reason I have always been on the heavier side. Nowadays, I am lucky if I can eat 3 without feeling ill.
Things I Hate
1. Loud noises such as cars, trucks, motorcycles and children screaming. So basically my entire neighborhood.
3. The way peanut butter looks when it’s wet and on a knife in the sink.
4. The smell of hazelnut coffee, which smells like burning hazelnuts.
5. The fact that I have depression/anxiety and fibromyalgia. They can all fucking rot in the fiery depths of hell.
6. Obnoxious people. You know what I’m talking about.
7. People who tense up when I try to give them a hug. It makes me feel bad, like do I smell or something?
8. Any body hair that isn’t on my head.
9. Like previously mentioned above, the taste of coconut. Gross.
10. Having to take a plethora of pills each day in order to function somewhat properly. I have to take 6 in the morning and 3 at night. I picture all of them fighting in my stomach for dominance over my central nervous system.